Calibration laboratory ISO 17025
EKO Instruments Co. Ltd. calibration laboratory are accredited and certified by PJLA (Ref: #74158) to perform pyranometer and pyrheliometer calibrations in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC17025, which are relevant to calibration and testing.
EKO offer a unique manufacturer calibration service for pyranometers and pyrheliometers in-house. Based on the applied calibration methods EKO provides the best quality solar sensor calibrations compliant to the international standards defined by ISO/IEC17025 / 9847 (Indoor method) and 9059 (Outdoor method), as defined by the scope of calibrations.
ISO/IEC17025 provides a globally accepted basis for laboratory accreditation that specifies the management and technical requirements. With calibrations performed at the EKO Instruments laboratory we enable our customers to:
- Clearly identify the applied calibration methods and precision
- Be traceable to the World Radiation Reference (WRR) through defined industrial standards:
- ISO9846 Calibration of a pyranometer using a pyrheliometer
- ISO9847 Calibration of field pyranometer by comparison to a reference pyranometer
- ISO9059 Calibration of field pyrheliometers by comparison to a reference pyrheliometer
- Obtain repeatable and reliable calibration test results through consistent operations yearly examined independently to assure strict compliance to the requirements.
Our clients will obtain a high level of confidence when purchasing an ISO/IEC17025 calibrated sensor. Our Accredited lab is regularly re-examined to ensure that they maintain their standards of technical expertise.
Quality Management Statement ISO 9001
The EKO Instruments Ltd. Headquarters in Tokyo Japan has been continuously ISO 9001 certified since its first assessment in 1994.
ISO 9001 originated in Europe in response to the growing market need for a set of standardized guidelines for quality management and quality assurance. It is currently adopted in over 90 countries and is applicable to a wide selection of industries. Its certification is used as a means to identify companies that visibly focus and commit to ensure the best possible products and services to their customers. It is a completely voluntary certification that is achieved only through a rigorous registration audit and regular external surveillance audits by third-party ISO assessors.
EKO undergoes regular audits by third-party ISO assessors and its own employees. The results of these audits are utilized to improve and strengthen our quality management system. ISO 9001 certification is a worldwide recognition of EKO's consistent and superior quality in customer service, as well as an assurance of high quality products that include solar radiation & photonic sensors, photovoltaic evaluation, atmospheric & plan science, heat flux & thermal conductivity, material characterization & analysis products.
Our quality program is evident from our growing satisfied customer base. EKO strives to remain a leader in its market segment by continuously improving its products and services. We share the benefits of our ISO 9001 certification with our customers and take pride in our commitment to complete customer satisfaction.
Environmental Policy Statement ISO 14001
EKO Instruments Ltd. headquarters recognizes the importance of environmental protection and is committed to its business responsibly and operation in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the supply of high quality products and services. It is the organisation’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies. It is the organisation’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continuously improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following topics:
Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the organisation’s activities
Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the organization
- This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public