EKO Instruments Co. Ltd. offers ISO17025:2005/ISO9847 accredited pyranometer and pyrheliometer calibrations as a unique in-house service, providing the best quality solar sensor calibrations compliant to ISO17025/ISO9847 international ...
EKO Instruments Co. Ltd. offers ISO17025:2005/ISO9847 accredited pyranometer and pyrheliometer calibrations as a unique in-house service, providing the best quality solar sensor calibrations compliant to ISO17025/ISO9847 international standards.
EKO Instruments Co. Ltd. calibration laboratory are accredited and certified by PJLA (Ref: #74158) to perform pyranometer and pyrheliometer calibrations in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC17025, which are relevant to calibration and testing.
EKO can offer a unique manufacturer calibration service for pyranometers (Thermopile and Si detector models) and pyrheliometers in-house. Based on the applied calibration methods EKO provides the best quality solar sensor calibrations compliant to the international standards defined by ISO/IEC17025 / 9847 (Indoor method) and 9059 (Outdoor method), as defined by the scope of calibrations.
ISO/IEC17025 provides a globally accepted basis for laboratory accreditation that specifies the management and technical requirements. With calibrations performed at the EKO Instruments laboratory we enable our customers to:
- Clearly identify the applied calibration methods and precision
- Be traceable to the World Radiation Reference (WRR) through defined industrial standards:
- ISO9846 Calibration of a pyranometer using a pyrheliometer
- ISO9847 Calibration of field pyranometer by comparison to a reference pyranometer
- ISO9059 Calibration of field pyrheliometers by comparison to a reference pyrheliometer
- Obtain repeatable and reliable calibration test results through consistent operations examined independently to assure strict compliance to the requirements.
Our clients will obtain a high level of confidence when purchasing an ISO/IEC17025 calibrated sensor. Our Accredited lab is yearly re-examined to ensure that they maintain their standards of technical expertise.